Expert Bathroom Remodeling Contractors in Lee’s Summit
Our network of bathroom remodeling professionals believe every bathroom deserves the best possible look and feel, so our team work hard to ensure that every detail is perfect on your remodeling project. Their focus is on quality, not quantity—we want our customers to be happy with the result. Our team strives to provide our clients with a beautiful space that they will enjoy using everyday.
Whether you need help installing new tiles or adding new fixtures to your bathroom, our team can help you create the space you want! We love working with homeowners looking for more room in their homes—our team can make it happen, whether it’s a second bathroom or just more storage space for cleaning supplies.
Transform Your Bathroom
New Shower and Bathtub Installations
Showers and bathtub installation requires many steps, starting from selecting the right product, finding a design you like, and making sure that it’s waterproof. You may also have to make your shower or bathtub accessible for yourself or a family member.
When you trust us with your project, you can be sure that all these steps will be taken care of. We’ll make sure your shower or bathtub is installed professionally and correctly—so you can enjoy it for years to come. With our experienced professionals and high-quality materials, we guarantee that your new bathroom will last for years to come.
Contact us today, and let’s help make your dreams of a beautiful, comfortable bathroom come true.Showers and Bathtubs
Complete Bathroom Remodels
Bathroom remodeling can be just the way to make your space feel more like a personal home spa. From changing the colors and finishes to adding new fixtures, your bathroom can be transformed into a space that you’ll love to spend time in.
Whether you’re looking to update an outdated style or create a more functional layout, our team of professionals can help you get the perfect remodel. Our services are comprehensive, including:
- Updated Fixtures: Your new fixtures include a new tub and shower surround, vanity tops with lighting options, and new towels, toilet paper, and soap dispensers.
- Tub Installation: When you have some plumbing work done on your tub or shower, we will connect your new fixtures with the existing plumbing in your home. This ensures that the water flow is smooth and consistent, which will help prevent clogs over time.
- Enhanced Lighting: We also offer LED lighting systems for any space in your home that needs extra illumination.
- Bathroom Vanities: We offer a wide selection of vanities that will fit any space, shape, and style. Whether you are looking for a traditional vanity or one that is more modern, we have what you need.
- Bathroom Plumbing and Electrical: We provide all plumbing work, including new installations or repairs, as well as minor maintenance tasks like replacing faucets or repairing leaky pipes.
- Bathroom Tiles Flooring: We offer high-quality ceramic tile flooring that is durable and easy to clean. You won’t find a better flooring option than ours!
- Bathroom Fixtures: Our designers can help you select the perfect items for your bathroom, including vanities, lighting fixtures, and more!
All About Bathroom Remodeling
Over time bathrooms can face considerable damage. For example, leaks, structural damage, mold, or mildew may require repairs, caulking, or grout.
If your bathroom needs a makeover, Lee's Summit Professional Bathroom Remodeling provides a range of services for repairing leaks and giving your bathroom a completely fresh look.
We also provide services for repairing the shower, faucets, light fixtures, vanity, cabinets, fans, counters, and tiling the floors and walls. We deliver quality work within the allocated time frame and with guaranteed satisfaction.
Here’s an overview of our bathroom installers’ service for you:
- Leakages: Leaky faucets, toilets, and tubs can become a nuisance if not handled in time. Hence we provide maintenance services for minor and major leaks. In addition, we visit the premises, identify the source, causes, and extent of leaks, and provide ultimate solutions.
- Bathroom Fan Repair: Bathroom fans and exhausts help clear out the moist air that is the leading cause of mold and mildew. We inspect the conditions of the fan and install new ones in place. We also check the vents for mold and replace the tubing if required.
- Tiles Installation: Tiles on the floor and walls may get chipped or broken over time. We can make your bathroom good as new again. We provide tile installations, repairs, and upgrades of the tile types.
Our team have all the options for tiling, like stone tiles, porcelain, ceramic, glass, etc.
- Drywall Repairs: If there’s leakage inside the walls or moisture stays in, it can damage the wallboards. Hence we inspect the area, find out the cause of the leakage, and provide fixing and repair services. We assure you that our finishing is neat; you won’t be able to tell the fixed areas from the decor.
- Light Fixtures: Lighting conditions can make many differences to your home and bathroom. We provide a variety of lights, fixtures, and types to give your bathroom the right balance of light.
- Shower Head and Door: If you need a new shower door or the old one fixed, our team offers extensive options for the types, sizes, brands, and styles of doors, shower knobs, heads, and other toilet accessories.
- Caulking: Caulking enables water to get in behind the tiles, inside the walls, the floor, and the wood. As the water gets in, it damages the wood, wallboard, and insides. Usually, caulking occurs near the tub affecting the look of the bathroom and the whole house. Our team visits to determine the damage’s extent and fix the issues.
- Mirror Installation: Remodeling can only be completed with a new vanity look. Hence the need for a mirror and counter space. You can pick out the mirror of your choice, and we take care of the rest, including removal, installation, and plumbing arrangements.
Why Choose Our Services?
Lee's Summit Professional Bathroom Remodeling has been providing holistic bathroom contractor services for years. As a result, we have an established name in the markets today.
We offer all bathroom fixation and remodeling services under one roof.
We are licensed contractors serving the Lee's Summit region. We are listed as the general contractor in the industry and provide bathroom installers and remodeling services. We follow the design-build remodel process to minimize delays and provide services at minimal expense.
When considering hiring a professional, people usually worry about bathroom remodeling costs. We provide market-compatible rates for all our services. We discuss the budget and tailor our services to meet the unique client needs. You can rest assured you won’t be charged over and above the nominal bathroom remodel cost, and the entire remodeling will fall within your budget.
We have one mission: to make your home more comfortable and beautiful. Whether you are looking for a new shower, sink, or toilet, our network of bathroom remodeling professionals can help create a perfect space for you and your family. Our team will work with you to determine the best options for your needs and budget. They will listen to your wants and needs so that we can create something that is not only beautiful but also functional.
Our team of professionals are licensed, insured, and bonded professionals who will take care of your project from start to finish. Here are some additional reasons why you should consider hiring our professional contractors for your next bathroom remodeling project:
- Experience with all types of projects and designs, so we can make suggestions that will be best for your space.
- Having various tools and equipment that they can use to do the job right, which means we’ll be able to finish it quickly and efficiently.
- Communication with you throughout the process, so there are no surprises when it comes time for payment or any other steps involved in the project.
- Can handle all aspects of the project, from plumbing problems to electrical work. With our team, you’ll never have to worry about who will do what job or what needs fixing before we start!